23 Sep SOLE TRADER SUPPORT FUND
The Victorian Government’s Sole Trader Support Fund helps eligible non-employing businesses in sectors that continue to be affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions. The roadmaps show that many sectors will remain closed, restricted or heavily restricted as metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria move towards reopening.
Grants from this program will help eligible sole traders in affected sectors make it through restricted trading. Eligible sole traders will receive a one-off grant of $3,000.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Be a non-employing business operating in Victoria
- Operate from a commercial premises or location
- Hold a valid ABN
- Be a current participant in the JobKeeper Scheme
- Operate in an industry sector that has been heavily restricted or closed as a result of the continued restrictions
- Have not received a BSFe grant
Grant applications open in the coming days. To be informed when applications open, please subscribe to the Business Victoria Update.