Medical & Healthcare Accountants Moorabbin, Melbourne & Geelong
Our team at Curve Accountants specialise in accounting services for doctors, dentists, and other medical professionals. Whether you own a single practice or manage a number of multi-disciplinary clinics, we can help ensure your compliance with all the finer details of medical regulations. Having an advisor on your team will provide you with active financial advice, making sure that every move you make is building towards a better future for yourself, your family, and your business.
Reach out to Curve Accountants today to find out how we can be of service to your medical practice
IS YOUR PRACTICE COMPLIANT WITH THE ATO & STATE REVENUE OFFICE?
- Potentially large payroll tax liabilities from engaging doctors incorrectly following the decision in Thomas & Naaz v Chief Commissioner of State Revenue. Are you doing everything you can to minimize your exposure to a payroll tax audit?
- Closer scrutiny from the ATO on the distribution of income from professional services firms from 1 July 2022. Is your practice classed as ‘High Risk’?
- With inflation on the rise and support staff increasingly hard to find, is your practice being run efficiently as it could be?
WE CAN HELP YOU!
- The engagement of doctors by the practice.
- How doctor payments are calculated and whether this process can be streamlined further.
- Bookkeeping practices and how the treatment of certain transactions could trigger a payroll audit.
- The tax structure of the practice and how it compares to what others in your industry are doing.
Whether you have been practicing for years or you are at the beginning of a long career, the world of medical laws and regulations can be tricky to manoeuvre. When you work with Curve Accountants, we bring years of experience navigating the finer details of medical accounting. Rest assured knowing that your doctors surgery or practice is in the safest position possible for a long future by seeking financial advice that you can trust.
Medical Professionals &
There is an endless number of different clinics and medical services on offer in the world, and it may feel like the specifics of your business make it difficult to find tailored financial help. At Curve Accountants, we have experience working with a wide range of different medical professionals. Whatever your specific practice, we’re ready to step in and offer our personalised services for your business.
The world of dental regulations and requirements is a whole other world of complexities. Having an accounting specialist in the field of dental obligations can lessen the burden of juggling your practice with financial details. If you’re looking for financial aid for your dental clinic, Curve can help.
Accountants for Doctors, Dentists, and Medical Professionals
Whatever branch of medicine you may be practicing, the Curve Accountants team can lend a helping hand for your finances. We have worked with clients across a broad scale of industries including doctors, surgeons, dentists, allied health and vets, from small clinics to much larger medical practices, and are able to tailor our services to whatever suits the needs of your business best.
Our Medical and Healthcare Accounting Services
- Retirement planning
- Superannuation strategies
- Tax assessment
- Creation and implementation of new business structures
- Medical law compliance checks
- Financial aid
- Utilisation of our pre-existing relationships with other services, brokers, and banks
Why Choose Curve Accountants?
No matter the scale of the services you require, the Curve Accountants team works to give you all our attention and care. Our goal is to give you the personalised service you need to significantly improve your businesses and lives. It isn’t just about bottom-line finances for us, it’s about doing what we can to provide medical professionals with all the help they need to do their job well.
Highly recommended as they are very good at what they do.
Financial advice and accounting go beyond tax returns and superannuation strategies. At the end of the day, it is about planning for the future. Your future, your practice’s future, and the future of your health and happiness. Working in the medical and healthcare fields can be a tricky endeavour, but at Curve Accountants we aim to ease the workload as much as possible.
If you are ready to set yourself up for days to come and get your practice in the best shape possible, don’t wait another second. Get in contact with our Curve Accountants team today to find out how we can best be of service to you and your practice.
If you are ready to set yourself up for days to come and get your practice in the best shape possible, don’t wait another second. Get in contact with our Curve Accountants team today to find out how we can best be of service to you and your business.
Level 1, 27-31 Myers Street
Geelong VIC 3220
West Podium, Ground Floor,
525 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000
1 Cochranes Road,
Moorabbin VIC 3189